About Faircharm Restorations
At Faircharm Restoration we provide the highest standard of paint-work restoration for our customers.
Personal, professional service
- Grit and bead blast facility
- Fabrication and welding
- High Class Paint refinishing
- Powder coatings
Our customers are predominantly in the UK but we do have enthusiasts requesting our services from overseas.
Some of our Professional Clientèle include:
- Mick Hemmings - Norton Specialist
- George Beal - manufacturers of replica racing motorcycles
- Steve Tonkin - Isle of Man TT races and 250cc British Champion
- Nigel Everett - Barry Sheene's mechanic
- John Cooper - racing legend
- Team Roberts
- Andy Molnar
We have painted many show winning motorcycles and Classic Cars over the years.
We have restored motorcycles ridden by Kenny Roberts and Barry Sheene.
From Petrol Tank Restorations to full Motor-cycle restoration you can view a sample of how we work via our Case Studies.
These case studies are presented to illustrate the care and work that goes into our restoration process.