A Case Study explaining the Paint preparation process for Mudguards, Frames and Tin Ware.
- All parts are firstly Shotblasted and any dents or imperfections are removed.
- Any welding work is carried out prior to Coating.
- All parts are painted the same day using a 2 pack paint system including a Zinc Etch Primer.
- The parts are then rubbed down and any repairs such as corrosion marks (pits) are dealt with.
- Once the parts are ready for re-paint we apply 3 coats of primer and then 2 to 3 coats of 2 pack gloss.
- Some Customers require us to finish these frames to Show standards.